|Real name||（former name） Chan Kong-sang (陈港生)|
（name） Fang Shilong (房仕龙)
（English name）Jackie Chan
|Also known as||Yuen Lo (元楼), Chan Yuen Long (陳元龍)|
|Birth date||April 7, 1954|
Jackie Chan is a Chinese actor, director, action director, producer, screenwriter, and singer.
- On April 7, 1954, he was born in Hong Kong Central and Western District. At birth, his name was Chan Kong-sang (陈港生) and later changed his name to Fang Shilong (房仕龙).
- In 1971, he entered the film circle as a martial artist.
- In 1972, he played as a stand-in for Bruce Lee in Way of the Dragon.
- In 1976, he acted as the leading actor in the action film New Fist of Fury.
- In 1978, the starring action films Snake in the Eagle's Shadow and Drunken Master marked the beginning of his Kung Fu comedy style.
- In 1979, he directed and acted Fearless Hyena, and then started directing activities from time to time.
- In 1992, he released his first Mandarin album First Time.
- In 1995, he broke into Hollywood in the United States through the action film Rumble in the Bronx.
- In 1998, he established its position in Hollywood with the action film Rush Hour.
- In 2012, he was selected as "The Top 20 Greatest Action Movie Stars in History" by the American newspaper The New York Times.(zh:Help:来源请求)
- In 2016, he won the Academy Award for Lifetime Achievement.
- In 1998, he served as the Mandarin voice actor for the captain Li Xiang in the American animated film Mulan.
- In 2000, the animated series Jackie Chan Adventures was created. Jackie Chan himself appeared on the live-action Q&A section at the end of each episode.
- In 2016, he voiced the protagonist of the American version of the animation Monkey King: Hero is Back.
- In addition, some mobile games have also been endorsed by him. In the first half of 2019, as an endorsement for the "Legend" mobile game, its advertisements were broadcast in major applications, which triggered discussions and complaints among netizens.(zh:Help:来源请求)
- Main characters are shown in bold.
- Li Shang———— Mulan (Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China)
- Monkey———— Kung Fu Panda (United States, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China)
- Monkey———— Kung Fu Panda 2 (USA, Hong Kong, Taiwan)
- Monkey———— Kung Fu Panda 3 (United States, Hong Kong)
- Li Shan———— Kung Fu Panda 3 (Hong Kong, Mainland China)
- Monkey King———— Monkey King: Hero is Back (English dub)
- Master Wu, Mr. Liu———— "The LEGO Ninjago Movie" (English dub)
- Long————Wish Dragon (Chinese dub)
- Monkey———— Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
- Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu (NES)
- Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu (TurboGrafx-16)
- The Kung-Fu Master Jackie Chan (Arcade)
- Jackie Chan: Stuntmaster (PlayStation)
- In 2000, Adelaide Productions, a subsidiary of Sony Pictures Television, produced the American animated TV series Jackie Chan Adventures, based on Jackie himself. The real Jackie Chan appeared on the live-action Q&A corner at the end of each episode.
- Main article: Jackie Chan Adventures
- In 2009, the TV animation Jackie Chan's Fantasia was released, produced by Tony Wong as the general art consultant and also using Chan as the basis. The action scenes of the series are directed by Chan, and Chan's voice is also based on his own adaptation (just an adaptation, Jackie Chan did not participate in the dubbing).
- In 2017, the Chinese animated series All-New Jackie Chan Adventures was released. Despite the title, it has nothing to do with the American TV series.
- Main article: All-New Jackie Chan Adventures
- Many ACG works have characters or other things based on Jackie Chan appearing, such as the pseudonym "Jackie Chun" (ジャッキー・チュン) used by Master Roshi in Dragon Ball, spoofing the Japanese name of Jackie Chan (ジャッキー・チェン).
- In the online game Arknights, there is a character called FEater. FEater's backstory, voice, and files suggest that the character was based on Jackie Chan and his experience as a martial artist.
- Long-term active in major emoticons and various memes.
- Main article: Duang