|Moe Point||Takarazuka-kei (宝冢系, たからずかけい)|
|Symbolic Characters||Utena Tenjou|
The term originally referred to women who played male roles similar to the Takarazuka Revue (Japanese all-female theater company), but now it has been extended to have some neutral characteristics. It feels handsome, majestic, and idol-like. Characters with this attribute are usually traps or onee. Not only are they tall and beautiful, but also independent and decisive. The stereotype of girls being careful and dependent does not exist in them, so they are extremely popular among same-sex audiences. They are the most popular among girls (and may even receive love letters written by them).
Female followers of takarazuka-kei characters sometimes add the honorific "-sama" (さま, "adult, highness") to the end of their names to show their worship.
Characters with this attribute
- Makoto Kikuchi (The iDOLM@STER series)
- Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
- Eli Ayase, Umi Sonoda, You Watanabe (Love Live! series)
- Tomoe Udagawa, Kaoru Seta, Ran Mitake, Rei Wakana (BanG Dream! series)
- Maria Tachibana (Sakura Wars series)
- Misaki Ayuzawa (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)
- Yu Kashima (Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun)
- Maya Tendou, Futaba Isurugi (Revue Starlight)
- Nagato, Musashi, Matsukaze (Kantai Collection)