Girls' Frontline: OTs-14
Welcome to Girls' Frontline wiki！You can look up information regarding Girls' Frontline.
Moegirlpedia welcomes you to take part in improving related articles!
You are welcome to assist inediting this article。Please understand the editing guidelines and search for related information before editing. Please do not post anything inappropriate in the comment section, including but not limited to argument-causing language and personal attacks. Moegirlpedia wishes you a nice time on this site.
That's how the world works, Weaver. Hard to make everything as you wish.
|Developed by||TsKIB SOO|
|Manufactured by||Tula Arsenal|
OTs-14 is a character from the Tactical SRPG ES game Girls' Frontline and its derivatives developed by MicaTeam and published by Digital Sky.
Works on the OTs-14 started in 1992 by V. N. Telesh and Yu. V. Lebedev, and was unveiled to the public in 1994.
The design of the OTs-14 considered the possibility of integrating a modified GP-25 grenade launcher into the weapon, as it is effective in countering muzzle climb during firing.
At first, the OTs-14 was intended to fire the same 9x39mm SP-5 or SP-6 rounds, but 7.62x39mm-chambered models can be found in the Army. Its modular design makes it possible for a single weapon to transition into an assault rifle, suppressed rifle or a rifle-grenade launcher complex according to user needs.
It underwent live trials during the 1st Chechen War, as the more accurate 9A-91 started production in Tula.
The OTs-14 has the following variants:
- The OTs-14-1A is a model currently in service, chambered for the 7.62x39mm M43 rounds, and uses AK-47/AKM magazines. Originally an experimental model, it was accepted by the military in 1998, and is used by paratroopers, combat engineers and also in Spetsnaz. It is cheaper to its 9x39mm sister and has a more abundant supply of ammunition.
- The OTs-14-2A chambers for the 5.45x39mm M74 rounds, but was not accepted.
- The OTs-14-3A is an experimental model chambered for the 5.56x45mm NATO rounds. It did not enter mass production due to a lack of domestic/international customers.
- The OTs-14-4A is a model currently in service, chambered for the 9x39mm subsonic rounds. It uses the 20-round magazine as found on AS Val and VSS, and has been in use by OMON forces of the MVD since 1994.
- The OTs-14-4A-01 is the carbine variant of the aforementioned weapon, with a short barrel and foregrip.
- The OTs-14-4A-02 is the special carbine variant, with a short barrel accepting silencers and foregrip.
- The OTs-14-4A-03 is the specialized long-range variant, with mounting rails for optical sights and a short barrel accepting silencers.
- The OTs-14-4A-04 9/40 is the variant with a grenade launcher, has an underslung GP-25 grenade launcher and a long barrel.
- The buff effect of handguns will be improved when they undergo dummy expansions.
- Data in the Stats section correspond to the threshold at level 1 / at level 100 / after MOD 1 digi-mind update / after MOD 2 digi-mind update / after MOD 3 digi-mind update (if available).
- Data in parentheses ("()") is the maximum possible value of the stat.
Senior, confident, well-trained, straightforward at work, rejects subtle commands. But an adaptive T-doll with her own taste in private life, albeit with the small issue of having irregular everyday schedules.
Drew an elegant Russian sister since the name Groza sounds cool, finally got a chance for illustrating girls with guns). Gave her a box since the gun has many parts, and her hair style is the low double ponytail! It's a snapdragon knot in front of her chest!
No special inspirations, all personal preferences!Ah btw, her pantsu, is low-waisted (enough)
- OTs-14 was sent as a sentry for SPP-1 doing reconnaissance in Area S06, but they were separated for some reasons. She also mocked Ouroboros in Side Collapse.
- OTs-14 also made an appearance in the Midnight portion of Episode 3, sent as
guardsbefore the conference hall at Griffin Headquarters, together with Mosin-Nagant. Mosin-Nagant: In response to military mandates, elite T-dolls are all sent support directives.
- Per Simonova's words, she has a good relationship with Makarov, knowing a lot of trade secrets.
- OTs-14's skill increases damage dealt by a flat 200% maximum, making her one of the few dolls capable of rivaling Gr G11 at night.
- Despite so, the lower damage multiplier used in the daytime makes her still somewhat inferior to Gr G11.
- Upon closer examination it can be seen that a weapon with a shorter, thicker barrel and a straighter magazine is wielded in the Heavily Damaged illustration.
- Said weapon resembles the 9x39mm-chambering OTs-14-4A.
- Considering the dimensions of the box under OTs-14's feet it can be speculated that she in fact has two weapons at her disposal.
- If so, OTs-14 may become the first doll to have multiple rather than a single weapon for her to use.
- It may also hint that OTs-14 is capable of achieving feats such as switching weapons mid-battle.
OTs-14 "Groza". Are you my commander? Very well... A hard-to-come-by chance, let's have a happy stay.
Let me guess...... That's not a face, to talk about work?
Have a talk, about today's plans.
Oh? A nice atmosphere...... How about some accompanying music?
哦？不错的气氛呢......再来点音乐配合一下？Now that's even more enthusiastic than the commander
|Adjutant (Post-oath link establishment)||
What do you want to have tonight? How about having me in the kitchen? Don't be shy, it's been happy since the last few times.
今晚想吃點什麼？繼續讓我下廚怎麼樣？別不好意思歐，前幾次不是挺愉快的嘛。I want to eat... (Gets beaten away (?
|Winning battle as MVP|
|Beginning logistic support|
|Finishing logistic support|
|Oath link establishment||
Is this... for me? Not surprised at all. But all that hard work of yours, I've seen with my own eyes. You are a commander worthy for me to pass my beliefs to. Let's go together forever.
- Characters labeled "EXTRA" are the results of various collaboration efforts and are not directly based on actual firearms.