Moegirlpedia welcomes your assistance in improving this Synthesizer V-related article.
As you read this article, you're welcome to participate in editing this page.
Synthesizer V (SynthV for short) is a singing synthesis engine developed by Dreamtonics Co,. Ltd. headed by Kanru Hua (sleepwalking) (V stands for the fifth architecture iteration). The engine uses the self-developed LLSM (low-level speech model) technology based on artificial neural networks and splicing synthesis algorithms, and can generate natural sounds using only a small amount of sampled data.
Its engine and sound library software sales agent in Mainland China is now Quadimension (Beijing Photek Technology Development Co., Ltd.).
- The first generation
- On December 1, 2017, developer Kanru Hua revealed for the first time at station B (ID: sleepwalking) that Synthesizer V is a 7-year research and development result.Kanru Hua contributed a follow-up video on May 7, 2018..
- Haizaier_Kyo contributed "Although the singing is invisible" at Bilibili. On June 16th, Cillia submitted a cover of "silence" with ENG-F1 sound library at station B. It is widely acclaimed for its very natural sound in the sound library and the divine adjustment of the two adjusters.
- On August 19, 2018, the preview version of Synthesizer V was released, with a built-in ENG-F1 sound library-Eleanor Forte.
- On December 7, 2018, 海仔儿_Kyo submitted Synthesizer V’s first Chinese voice library 艾可 in B站 The cover of "Miss You""; December 23 authorized the transfer of Japanese voice library GENBU audition DEMOCite error: Closing
<ref>tag, sold by Animen and Parallel Four.
- Second generation
- On December 31, 2019, developer Kanru Hua released a preview version of Web Synthesizer V based on Synthesizer V R2, built-in Web version Japanese sound library masaki (Saki).
- On April 11th, 2020, Stardust Official submission is based on Synthesizer V R2赤羽 "精二"[TR] sound library retuned "404 Not Found"" preview song .
- On June 26, 2020, Dreamtonics officially released Synthesizer V Studio, bringing a brand-new user interface and Synthesizer V Engine 2.0, sold by AH-Software, Parallel Four and Animen.
- On October 30, 2020, Dreamtonics submitted a Synthesizer V AI singing synthesis test song based entirely on deep learning.
- On December 25, 2020, Synthesizer V AI was officially released, merged into the existing Synthesizer V Studio, and provided as a free upgrade.
- On February 19, 2021, Synthesizer V AI updated its second-generation technology to improve rendering speed and sound quality, improve synthesis stability and reduce the size of the AI sound library.
- On June 18, 2021, Synthesizer V AI ushered in the third-generation upgrade, bringing obvious detail enhancement and richer singing expressiveness .
- On October 14, 2021, Dreamtonics submitted a Chinese AI female voice test song based on the fourth-generation Synthesizer V AI, and started a call for names. It was named 青SU on November 5th.
- On November 18, 2021, Synthesizer V AI officially brings the fourth-generation update, adding a customizable, sound library-independent automatic pitch adjustment function .
Release sound library
- Synthesizer V
- On August 19, 2018, Synthesizer V English sound library Eleanor Forte was released.
- On November 11, 2018, the Synthesizer V Japanese sound library Yamine Renri will be available for download.
- On December 24, 2018, the Synthesizer V Japanese sound library GENBU will be available for download.
- On December 28, 2018, Animen released the Synthesizer V Chinese Sound Library AiKO, and it also has sales agents in Quadimension.
- On April 19, 2019, Quadimension released the Synthesizer V Chinese Sound Library Chiyu audition and opened pre-sale.
- On May 31, 2019, Quadimension released the Synthesizer V Chinese Sound Library Cangqiong audition and started pre-sale.
- On June 28, 2019, Quadimension released the Synthesizer V Chinese Sound Library Shian audition song and opened pre-sale.
- On August 22, 2019, Quadimension released the Synthesizer V Chinese Sound Library Haiyi audition and opened pre-sale.
- Synthesizer V Studio
- On June 26, 2020, Quadimension will open Synthesizer V Studio Chinese Sound Library Chiyu, Cangqiong, Shian and Haiyi The pre-sale of the music; AH-Software releases Japanese voice libraries Saki and Kotonoha Akane & Aoi.
- On July 13, 2020, Animen released Synthesizer V Studio Chinese sound library AiKO, Japanese sound library GENBU and Saki; 7 On 29th, agent sales of Chinese voice database Chiyu, Cangqiong, Shian and Haiyi.
- On August 7, 2020, Quadimension released the Synthesizer V Studio Chinese Sound Library Muxin audition and opened pre-sale.
- On August 12, 2020, Quadimension will release the Synthesizer V Studio Chinese Sound Library Minus, and the pre-sale will start on August 28.
- On December 25, 2020, Dreamtonics released the Synthesizer V Studio Japanese sound library Saki AI, which is distributed by AH-Software and Anime.
- On January 21, 2021, AH-Software will sell Synthesizer V Studio Japanese sound library GENBU as an agent.
- On March 18, 2021, AH-Software will release Synthesizer V Studio Japanese sound library Koharu Rikka & Koharu Rikka AI.
- On June 18, 2021, AH-Software will release the Japanese/English sound library of Synthesizer V Studio Tsurumaki Maki & Tsurumaki Maki AI.
- On October 13, 2021, Animen released the Synthesizer V Studio Japanese sound library Yamine Renri, and opened a free registration channel.
- On October 17, 2021, AUDIOLOGIE will release the Synthesizer V Studio English Sound Library ANRI and start pre-sale. There are also sales agents in Animen.
- On November 20, 2021, Dreamtonics opened the pre-sale of Synthesizer V Studio Chinese Sound Library Qingsu.