Follow ur dream! Stay determined!
Welcome to Dave's Home. This is the user page of redstone Dave.
If this user accidently says something that is not suitable, plz forgive him! he is really bad at talking. XD
Year *happy = new Year();
RedstoneDave is a character of Earth Online and its derived works.
RedstoneDave is a teenage boy? from a small city in China. The name "Dave" is from pvz. He is a somewhat lazy boy.He made lots of plans but could hardly realize them. He wanted to try to play Touhou games and some Galgames, but probably this won't be ever done. Dave is also very naive; he knows little about the art of language and is often misunderstood when communicating. But, he is trying hard to use proper language yet sometimes still causing the opposite effect as intended.
What he likes
What he hates
|no one would like to see this|
Unfortunately, for some reason, information on his experiences is mostly lost. But there are still some available.
- In the summer of 2012, after the first year of primary school, he paid a visit to his cousin's house in America, and stayed there for a month. As a comparison, the first library of Luo Tianyi was released then.
- In the summer of 2017, he became a middle school student.
- In September[citation needed(zh:Help:来源请求)] of 2018, he became a fan of Luo Tianyi not long after that he realized that Luo Tianyi is a virtual idol.
- In 2018, he began to study programming and wished to be a great programmer.
- In August of 2019, he met Moegirl Pedia and tried to make some contributions but made little effect.
- In November of 2019, he attended the CCF-CSP-S and got a score of 129(which is a bad one).
- In Feburary of 2020, he made his first edit in EnMGP, the Luo Tianyi's page was built.
- On 21st March 2020, he became a goodeditor. (a milestone!)
- On 30th March 2020, 1<<10 edits accomplished! (another milestone!)
- At the present, he is considering about whether the reality is reliable or it's just a dream or a game or maybe even worse
Of course, He writes a lot of codes, and you could get a source code written in python hereI should give the code a highlightcode but before you run it on your computer, be sure you have downloaded pygame