- 1 What is Moegirlpedia?
- 2 How is it run?
- 3 What is the aim?
- 4 Composition of Administrators
- 5 EnMGP Article Milestones
- 6 Funding
- 7 Website Status
- 8 Problems
- 9 Copyrights
- 10 Others
- 11 References
What is Moegirlpedia?
Moegirlpedia is a wiki (encyclopedia) site for ACG, and mainly contains female characters, moe anthropomorphism works, and (Chinese authors') original works.
How is it run?
The operation of Moegirlpedia is divided into the following two parts:
- Content: Everyone may create and edit articles freely.
- Guidelines: Formed through community discussions to standardize content.
What is the aim?
Moegirlpedia has three main tenets:
- Encourage original works. Preserve those of quality.
- Build up a complete, accurate ACG encyclopedia.
- Promote science, arts and love and peace through lovely moegirls.
Composition of Administrators
The background maintenance of Moegirlpedia is currently carried out by Staff users.
Related programs, website maintenance, etc. are updated with the help of a large number of programmer volunteers.
Applying for Administrators
EnMGP Article Milestones
|Time (UTC)||Milestone||Days in between|
|22:12, 14 January 2013||First article Green Dam Girl was created by Nostalgia.||-|
Moegirlpedia is a non-profit project.
Data from WikiApiary:
For more information, see WikiApiary.
Short of Contributors
- As the wiki is not popular in Mainland China and new users are young, many people are scared when it comes to learning wikitext.
- In comparison to English and Japanese users, Chinese users are more likely to accept contents passively, but not adding actively. (Too many freeloaders!)
- There are fewer users and contributors than Chinese Moegirlpedia.
- Many advanced features require highly skilled programmers.
- Maintaining the website requires these programmers to update the programs continuously, too.
It is inevitable that content may be pirated and the copyright notice intentionally removed.
- Certain encyclopedias connivance or encourage users to copy the contents of Moegirlpedia and deliberately remove the license.
- Some spam websites rip off Moegirlpedia contents and add them to their sites.
- See also: Moegirlpedia:Copyrights
English Moegirlpedia uses the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Wikipedia uses the same license as well, which means you are free to copy contents between them, as long as you attribute the original author.
Note that EnMGP and ZhMGP do not use the same license. You are not allowed to transfer contents between them.
- English Moegirlpedia was set up on 8 January 2013 together with the Japanese version. As a tradition, the first article was Green Dam Girl.
- Moegirlpedia is a free encyclopedia that anyone can edit. That means everyone may claim herself or himself a 'contributor' of Moegirlpedia.
Please notice that these claims do not represent Moegirlpedia's position. Moegirlpedia reserves the litigation rights to any individual or entity that counterfeit or abuse the name, trademark or copyright of Moegirlpedia.
- In compliance with the laws of the server location and the provisions of the Moegirlpedia under the premise.