This is a human readable explanation of (and not a substitute for) the license.
Should any information in this page conflicts with the license, the license always holds superiority.
English Moegirlpedia uses Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0 license (which Wikipedia uses too).
This means that you can copy contents between English Moegirlpedia and Wikipedia (or any other site using same license, for that matter) or use it in your own work as long as:
- you attribute the original authors appropriately; this includes
- listing (or providing a link to a list of) all contributors; for wiki projects, this can be done by giving a link to the edit history
- providing the title of the corresponding page
- providing a link to the corresponding page
- you distribute your contributions under the same CC-BY-SA 3.0 license even if you remix, transform, or build upon the material.
But note that Chinese Moegirlpedia uses a different license (namely CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 CN, which prevents commercial use). The MOE language there is good, but please always remember to rewrite when licenses conflict.