Kamek is a character in the Mario and Yoshi video game series created by Nintendo.
- Kamek as a common enemy first appeared in the 1990 game Super Mario World, in the 1995 game Yoshi's Island Kamek is the most powerful wizard of the race.
- Kamek is the most powerful wizard among the Koopa race, having led and commanded an army of Magikoopas. Serves as a military commander in Bowser's Army.
- Kamek mostly uses his staff to send out waves of magical light to attack his enemies, the magic light wave generally consists of three figures: circle, triangle and rectangle. He also has the ability to teleport and float in the air.
- Kamek usually wears a blue outfit, but there are variants that wear other colors.
- Kamek took care of Bowser when he was a child, when Bowser grew up, he began to take care of his son, Bowser Jr., so he and Bowser trust each other.
- Mario: Kamek's enemy. He occasionally allied with Mario.
- Yoshi: Kamek's enemy. He is the main antagonist of the Yoshi series.
- Bowser: Kamek's superior. Kamek took care of Bowser when he was a child, and he and Bowser trust each other. He is a commander of Bowser's Army.
- ↑ Old name
- ↑ In The Super Mario Bros. Movie
- ↑ The Super Mario Bros. Movie Japanese dub