|Original Name||Foot 2 rue|
|Translation Name||Street Football|
|Studio||De Mas & Partners|
Tele Images Productions
|Directed by||Pierluigi De Mas|
Stéphane Roux (Seasons 1-2)
Bruno Brigoux (Seasons 1-3)
Vincent Costi (Season 4)
|Music by||Fabrizio Sirotti|
|Linked works||Extreme Football|
Street Football is a French-Italian animated series.
In Maryport, a small town, Tag, Brains, Eloise, and the Tekno twins (Tek and No) form a street soccer team called "The Rifflers". They dream of organizing the world's first ever Street Soccer World Cup. To do so, they must confront many difficulties along the way, notably the citizens of Maryport, who consider this sport dangerous.
Maryport resembles some cities in Southern France, particularly Marseille. One episode points out that Maryport is located near Marseille.
- Sébastien "Tag" Tagano
- The captain of the Riffler's team. An orphan at the Riffler Institute.
- Eloïse Riffler
Daughter of Count and Countess Riffler, founders of the institute. She is the team's goalkeeper.
- Gabriel "Brains" N'Douala
- Tarek (Tek) and Nordine (No) Zaim
- Jeremy Weber
- Samira Ziaoui
- Captain of the Sharks team. He is known for wearing a hat with shark teeth, hence his name.
- Former goalie of Tag's team.
- Miss Adelaide
- Mrs. Wagon
- A music teacher at the Riffler Institute.
- Li'l Dragon
- Son of Mrs. Wong. He loves street soccer and wants to become a player someday.
- Luis "Fede" Ornando
- A famous footballer who is the founder of Children of the World, a charity foundation.
Staff and cast
- Tag: Hervé Grull (French)
- Brains: Arthur Pestel (French)
- Eloise: Christelle Reboul (French)
- Tek/No: Pascale Chemin (French)
- Shark: Taric Mehani (French)
- Cartoon: Claudine Gremy (French)