Tsuina-chan in her demon hunter and civilian design
|Name||Kisaragi Tsuina (如月ついな)|
|Other Names||Enno Tsuina (役ついな/役追儺)|
|Moe Points||twin drills|
Tsuina-chan is a Japanese voicebank for the software VOICEROID2.
- Full Name: Enno Tsuina (Real name: Kisaragi Tsuina)
- Age: 14
- Hair: White, held in twin drills.
- Height: 139cm
- Weight: Wants to lose weight
- Blood Type: O-ni
- First Person: "Uchi" (ウチ)
- Birthplace: Osaka?
- Companions: Zenki & Goki (Famous causative demons of En no Gyōja, but look like stuffed toys)
- Favorite food: Horumonyaki
Tsuina was born in the 2chan forums, she was derived from Hinomoto Oniko. "Hinomoto Oniko" or "riben guizi" (日本鬼子) was a term used by the Chinese netizens as an insult against the Japanese. At the forums at 2chan, they discovered that "Hinomoto Oniko" could be used as a full name. So, what started as an insult became a "cute anime girl". That way, they embraced the term as their own, and the offensive element it once carried was gone.
Tsuina's profile states she is a demon hunter. She always tries (and fails) to catch Hinomoto Oniko. The four-eyed mask (gigaku) she carries with her is called "Dickson" (ディクソン), and he has a life of his own.
- Tsuina and Enno Odzuna are both official characters of the Kisshosoji Temple, a temple located in the city of Gose, in the Nara Prefecture of Japan. The two are considered objects of worship.
- Due to Tsuina's creator, Saki Oohenri, leaving the Hinomoto Oniko Project, Tsuina is no longer associated with Oniko.