Hello, dear Tibbie2017tibbie2018! Welcome to Moegirlpedia!
Moegirlpedia is a wiki website about "ACGN" (Anime/Comic/Game/Novel) --
- We believe that everything can be moe, from the perspective of ACGN objective description.
- You can do tests in the Sandbox (public testing space) and Your personal testing space.
- The contents of the text are published in accordance with the provisions of CC-BY-SA agreement, see Moegirlpedia:Copyrights.
- In addition, we do not stick to the rules. Please be bold and edit with ease ～☆
What's more: You can use the button  in the upper right corner to edit this page. Click on the button [My Preferences] in the upper right corner of this page to change your personal preferences. Click on your avatar to [Upload a new avatar].
About category naming
Hello, Tibbie2017tibbie2018. Thanks to your categorizing works recently. However, for the categories with the names that contain countable nouns, I prefer to use the plural forms of these nouns, like Category:Song by Hatsune Miku → Category:Songs by Hatsune Miku for a category is a set of beings with a same characteristic. What do you think? :) --GuoPC ☕ 📝 10:47, 24 March 2021 (UTC)
- @GuoPC I also think using the plural forms is better--Tibbie2017tibbie2018 (talk) 16:21, 24 March 2021 (UTC)
- @GuoPC ( ¡ )BTW There are some of the categories in Category:Works by writer is still using the singular form (work). Should we rename those categories by using the plural forms (works) also?--Tibbie2017tibbie2018 (talk) 16:11, 16 April 2021 (UTC)
About the HTML language code
Hello, thanks for your contributions with great effort! But I have to remind you that if you want to specify a span of text in Simplified Chinese, the corresponding language code should be
zh-Hans. -- GuoPC ☕ 📝 12:02, 31 May 2021 (UTC)
Hello! Can you help me with translating the documentation and categories for these templates?
Here are their original Chinese counterparts:
- done--Tibbie2017tibbie2018 (talk) 16:56, 8 August 2021 (UTC)
@Tibbie2017tibbie2018 Thank you! LiaMinina (talk) 19:18, 8 August 2021 (UTC)
Hello again! Emm... there is an error within Multicol. I wanted it to look like this, but instead the template appears like this. Help me fix it, please...