|Hatsune Miku, etc.|
LEON is the world's first VOCALOID product developed and produced by the old British music software company ZERO-G Limited. It was sold together with LOLA (also developed and produced by ZERO-G Limited) on the NAMM Show 2004 Winter from January 15th to 18th, 2004. (NAMM Show is an annual musical instrument product exhibition held in California, USA, one of the largest musical instrument product exhibitions).
It has been discontinued. Until the sale was stopped, there was no character set the official is lazy.
LEON and LOLA are the original VOCALOID products. It can be said that LEON and LOLA opened the era of VOCALOID. Although LEON’s popularity is bleak and has been gradually forgotten, no matter what, LEON is the "first".
- English male voice products.
- The first VOCALOID products are on sale at the same time as LOLA.
- Vocaloid products without characters.
- Be directed to SOUL VOCALIST.
- The production company is ZERO-G Limited.
- Use VOCALOID1.
- Release date: NAMM Show 2004 Winter (January 15-18, 2004)
Unofficial Character Design
The official did not initially have the idea of "virtual singer idolization", so the earliest LEON, LOLA, and Miriam had no character design.
The current character designs are created by fans.
Audio source video
Some of the works:
Audio source video recommendation: