|Moe Point||Buck teeth|
|Moe Point Synonyms||Hamster teeth|
|Symbolic Characters||Makoto Takiya|
|Related Moe Points||fangs, saw teeth|
Buck teeth are a moe point in ACG subculture.
Buck teeth generally refer to front teeth (usually two) protruding outwards due to dentofacial deformities, which are generally considered to affect aesthetics.
Buck-toothed characters will show the two teeth in front of it no matter if the mouth is opened or closed, it seems that it is impossible to hide them. They are often used to highlight the character's naive and frustrated image.
Buck teeth are also characteristic of rodents and some mammals, especially rabbits and rodents, so sometimes the buck teeth are also called mouse teeth, hamster teeth or rabbit teeth; therefore, the buck teeth are used in rabbits. In cartoon characters with the image of a mouse, they are also particularly common.
Characters with this moe point
- SpongeBob SquarePants (Plants vs. Zombies)
- Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)
- Alvin Seville, Simon Seville, Theodore Seville, Brittany Miller, Jeanette Miller, Eleanor Miller (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
- Hermione Granger (Harry Potter series)
- Bonk Choy (Plants vs. Zombies)
- Makoto Takiya (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- Iyami (Osomatsu-kun)
- Hirako Shinji (BLEACH)