Moegirlpedia would welcome your assistance in improving this article☆Kira~
As you read this article, you're welcome to participate in editing this page. Before editing, please read the wiki quickstart, edit guidelines and retrieve relevant information.We wish you a good time on Moegirlpedia.
|Moe Point||Yōkai (妖怪)|
|Symbolic Characters||Yukari Yakumo, Himari Noihara, Tamamo no Mae|
|Related Moe Points||nekomata, yuki-onna, jingai|
Yōkai is a general term, most of the time refers to human-like creatures with animal characteristics, such as nekomata, inugami, etc., but in addition, such as yuki-onna, tsukumogami and others are also yōkai. In ACG culture, most yōkai appear as archetypes, only a few are original species.
Works that feature yōkai
Examples of works based on and that feature yōkai are:
Characters with this moe point
(Please refer to the corresponding articles for yōkai such as yuki-onna, tsukumogami, vampire, mermaid, zashiki-warashi, werewolf, and undead)
- Himari Noihara, Shizuku (Omamori Himari)
- Inuyasha, Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha)
- Kokkuri-san (Gugure! Kokkuri-san)
- Tomoe, Mizuki (Kamisama Kiss)
- Tushan Susu, Tushan Yaya, Tushan Rongrong (Fox Spirit Matchmaker)
- Youkai Kusaregedo, Shiranui Gen'an (Samurai Shodown)