Girls' Frontline: Type 95
- Please contact Varxo at discord: Varxo#7877 should you wish to assist in this project.
Welcome to Girls' Frontline wiki！You can look up information regarding Girls' Frontline.
Moegirlpedia welcomes you to take part in improving related articles!
You are welcome to assist inediting this article。Please understand the editing guidelines and search for related information before editing. Please do not post anything inappropriate in the comment section, including but not limited to argument-causing language and personal attacks. Moegirlpedia wishes you a nice time on this site.
That's how the world works, Weaver. Hard to make everything as you wish.
|Original name||Type 95|
|Developed by||China South Industries Group|
Type 95 is a character from the Tactical SRPG ES game Girls' Frontline and its derivatives developed by MicaTeam and published by Digital Sky.
The 5.8mm-caliber Type 95 Automatic Rifle is a Chinese designed infantry weapon, intended to update to the new 5.8mm-caliber rifle standards in the late 1908s.
The research and development on the 5.8mm small-caliber, high-velocity bullet began in 1987. Developed by China South Industries Group Corporation, the early model Type 87 5.8mm Automatic Rifle(QBZ-87) was distributed to troops for trails and comments. According to comments from the troops, the QBZ-87 cannot fully fulfill the military needs. In 1989, the military proposed the development of 5.8mm based weapon family and demanded higher combat performance.
The development of this new generation weapon family brought together a joint team of technicians from factories, colleges, research institutes, and military test departments. After 6 years, the design was finalized and entered production in 1995. Officially named Type 95 Automatic Rifle(referred to as QBZ-95). The new assault rifle first appeared in 1997 as a weapon of the People's Liberation Army stationed in Hong Kong.
- Cartridge: 5.8×42mm DBP87
- Action: Short-stroke piston, rotating bolt
- Overall length:745mm / 609mm (QBZ-95B Carbine) / 840mm (QBB-95 LSW variants)
- Barrel length: 463mm / 369mm (QBZ-95B Carbine) / 600mm (QBB-95 LSW)
- Empty weight: 3.25kg / 2.9kg (QBZ-95B Carbine) / 3.9kg (QBB-95 LSW)
- Rate of Fire, RPM: 650 / 800 (QBZ-95B Carbine)
- Feed system: 30-round detachable box magazine / 80-round detachable drum
- The buff effect of handguns will be improved when they undergo dummy expansions.
- Data in the Stats section correspond to the threshold at level 1 / at level 100 / after MOD 1 digi-mind update / after MOD 2 digi-mind update / after MOD 3 digi-mind update (if available).
- Data in parentheses ("()") is the maximum possible value of the stat.
|Chibi for Yulinglong|