Girls' Frontline: MT-9
Welcome to Girls' Frontline wiki！You can look up information regarding Girls' Frontline.
Moegirlpedia welcomes you to take part in improving related articles!
You are welcome to assist inediting this article。Please understand the editing guidelines and search for related information before editing. Please do not post anything inappropriate in the comment section, including but not limited to argument-causing language and personal attacks. Moegirlpedia wishes you a nice time on this site.
Taurus MT-9! Please lead us to victory, Commander!
|Girls' Frontline: MT-9|
|Original name||Taurus MT-9|
|Place of origin||Brazil|
MT-9 is a character from the SLG game Girls' Frontline developed by MicaTeam and published by Sunborn Games and its derivatives. She joined the struggle in August 2018.
The MT-9 is a product of Taurus of Brazil. Taurus' products are largely reminiscent of weapons of other manufacturers, such as its semi-automatic pistols bearing Beretta-pattern designs, its revolvers resembling Smith & Wesson products. The first Taurus SMG is the MT-12A submachine gun taken from the Beretta M12 before becoming an imitation of the S.A.F. submachine gun of FAMAE of Chile. This series of SMGs are made up of the 9x19mm-chambering MT-9 and the MT-40 chambered for the .40 S&W. Externally, the biggest difference between the MT-9/-40 and the S.A.F. is the omission of the heat ports on the handguard and the different shape of the folding stock.
The MT G2 series of SMGs by Taurus is introduced in early 2011, designed to replace the MT-9 and the MT-40, with the new 9x19mm variant called the MT-9 G2, and the MT-40 G2 for the .40 S&W variant, with G2 simply denoting Generation 2. However, the two "generations" do not seem to have passed on any design elements.
The MT G2 is not directly based on any firearm, but rather from the ART556 by Taurus, an imitation of the FN SCAR chambered in 5.56mm NATO plus some simplifications. The ART556 is shortened, and with a caliber change, the MT G2 is created. There are also the short-barreled SMT-9 and the SMT-40.
Aside from caliber differences, the MT-9 G2 and the MT-40 G2 are basically identical both internally and externally. The series of SMGs uses a simple-blowback bolt firing from a closed bolt to improve accuracy. The upper receiver is made of a single block of aluminium pressed into shape, and the lower receiver an intergral part made of polyer with lightweight steel framing as reinforcing material. The charging handle can be placed either to the left or to the right of the receiver to the user's preference.
The weapon feeds from a curved double-stack plastic magazine, housing 34 rounds in the MT-9 G2 and either 15 or 30 rounds in the MT-40 G2.
The polymer stock can be folded to the right of the weapon and is telescopic at the same time, with an integral Picatinny rail on the top of the receiver. There are two screw ports on both sides and the bottom of the polyer handguard for mounting additional picatinny rails, a feature taken from the HK UMP. The Iron sights are mounted on the rails as well consisting of a cylindrical post and aperture set for 25m and 50m.
Taurus also introduced the CT G2 series of carbines in semi-auto only with a fixed stock and extended barrel for civilian use.
- Caliber: 9×19mm
- Length: 466 mm / 753 mm (Stock folded/extended)
- Barrel length: 200 mm
- Weight: 3.29 kg
- Magazine capacity: 34 rds
- Cyclic rate of fire: 700~800 rpm
|Specifications found in-game|
Type Submachine Gun Weight 3.29 kg Length 753 mm stock extended 466 mm stock folded Barrel length 200 mm Cartridge 9×19mm Parabellum Rate of fire 700-800 rounds per minute Feed system 34-round detachable box magazine
- The buff effect of handguns will be improved when they undergo establishment augmentations.
- Data in the Stats section correspond to the threshold at level 1 / at level 100 / after MOD 1 digi-mind update / after MOD 2 digi-mind update / after MOD 3 digi-mind update (if available).
- Data in parentheses ("()") is the maximum possible value of the stat.
- The third highest amount of health (at 1015 maximum, on par with Gr G36C, and, surprisingly, M38) behind Thompson and Suomi and the sixth lowest evasion of all SMGs suggest that MT-9 should be used as an HP-tank.
- Using exoskeletons may help evade more potential damage.
- Her Stun Grenade skill renders her somewhat less useful as bosses are immune to the stunning effect while the skill has a longer initial cooldown than the Smoke Grenade (whose slow and accuracy debuff works on everyone).
- MT-9 wields the G2 variant of the MT-9.
- MT-9 may have an expertise in mealmaking judging by her post-oath quote mentioning her doing trinkets/small meals to others.
- She may also be inconfident towards herself and may have once suffered from depression, judging from her quotes.
- MT-9's clothing may be a reference to Brazil via the use of yellow and green and the tropical combat environment, which is a possible poke on Brazil's climate.
- English quotes in italic are rough translations from the Japanese/Chinese part due to a lack of reliable data present in the files.
Commander! Get yourself to speed, a new day is going to start!
Taurus MT-9! Please lead us to victory, Commander!
Commander, are you prepared for departure?
Did you see the combat record from last time? How did I do?
Hey, Commander! Didn't you call me here for special training?!
|As adjutant (post-oath)||この前の手料理、みんなの評判は悪くないか？指揮官がいつも励(はげ)ましてくれるし、うちも、もっと自信を持ってもいいよな？
That hand-made trinket last time, did everyone like it? You are always encouraging me, I should have more confidence in myself!
Taurus MT-9, now joining formation!
Here's the chance, let's go!
Good, let's go!
Uuuu...falling...in this kind of place!
Sorry...I have to work harder..
|Winning battle as MVP||勝った！よしゃあ！みんな、大声を出して存分に祝(いわ)おうぜ！
We won! Great! Ladies, scream out your joy!
Sorry commander... It's my being too weak...
Everyone, see the result of my hard work!
|Beginning logistic support||じゃ、行ってくるぜ！
Then, I'm heading off!
|Finishing logistic support||指揮官！無事、任務完了！
Commander! Mission finished without trouble!
Been waiting on this for long!
Thanks for your trust, I'll work harder!
Thanks! I'll work harder!
I won't lose..!
Now would be your time to surrender!
Absolutely no step back!
You have never abandoned me for my upbringing, even when I was very depressed... If it wasn't for your persistence, I might had lost faith in myself... So now, I won't discouraged again! I'll hold my head high and face the future with you!
- Characters labeled "EXTRA" are the results of various collaboration efforts and are not directly based on actual firearms.